Subject: Vibration

Vibration

From: Angela Steiner Neller <steinerh>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2002
I'm looking for any information regarding long term vibration
affects on museum collections.  I work with a collection that is
housed in a dam. Does anyone know of any studies, articles, books,
etc. on long term affects of vibration to museum collections?

    **** Moderator's comments: This topic has been discussed a bit
    (mostly queries, few responses), but do see Paul S. Storch's
    posting in Conservation DistList Instance 13:24, Friday, October
    8, 1999

Angela Neller
Faculty Curator
Central Washington University