Subject: Conference on indoor air quality

Conference on indoor air quality

From: Morten Ryhl-Svendsen <morten.ryhl-svendsen>
Date: Monday, April 29, 2002
I post the message below on behalf of Prof. Peter Brimblecombe and
Michele Raychaudhuri, University of East Anglia, who are not on this
list.

    Indoor Air Quality in Museums and Historic Properties
    5th International Conference
    University of East Anglia, United Kingdom
    April 28-28, 2003

    In the spring of 2003 the School of Environmental Sciences will
    host the fifth conference in a series on Indoor Air Pollution in
    cultural environments.

    This will follow the formats of earlier meetings, but there will
    be a special focus on risks to objects on open display. We hope
    to draw additional interest from those concerned with potential
    damage to items within historic properties.

    The conference will encourage participants to link the findings
    of conservation science to management strategies. We would be
    very happy to receive ideas for sessions, papers and posters
    that might help us formulate ideas for the more detailed
    structure. We will be asking for titles and abstracts by the end
    of November 2002, but an early expression of interest would be
    much appreciated.

    The university has a limited amount of conference accommodation
    so early booking is recommended for those who wish to stay on
    campus. A conference fee will be levied. The amount has not yet
    been set, but we will do our best to keep this to a minimum.

    Norwich is easily reached from London by train and
    internationally through its airport, which links to the rest of
    the world through Shiphol, Amsterdam. For further information
    please contact us at: iaq2003 [at] uea__ac__uk or visit
    <URL:http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e620/IAQ2003.htm> for online
    registration of interest.

Morten Ryhl-Svendsen
National Museum of Denmark