Subject: Illuminated manuscripts

Illuminated manuscripts

From: Guy De Witte <zilverenpasser>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2002
I am looking for information on disaster recovery of illuminated
parchment manuscripts, especially when water-damaged. Does anybody
have first hand experience with this. If so I would be interested
to know how you tackled the problem and what the results were. Any
reference to an article, site or person is welcome

Guy De Witte
De Zilveren Passer
Consultancy on Preservation Management
B-9000  Gent