Subject: Environmental monitoring

Environmental monitoring

From: Alexis Hagadorn <ah333>
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2002
Several outlying libraries participating in my environmental
monitoring program have expressed a need for data available in graph
format on-site--just like hygrothermographs used to provide.  I am
interested to hear comments from those with experience using the
Dickson "Paperless Recorder" and accompanying software.  Responses
from users of other Dickson instruments addressing their accuracy
and reliability would also be greatly appreciated.

Alexis Hagadorn
Conservator for Special Collections
Columbia University Libraries
New York, NY