Subject: Pest control in new buildings

Pest control in new buildings

From: Suzanne Lewis <slewis>
Date: Monday, April 22, 2002
    author.

I am currently working alongside Rob Waller and Tom Strang on a
project looking at insect population increase in new buildings. With
this message we are seeking to establish contact with people who
would share pest monitoring data. If you have pest monitoring data
for a building constructed less than 20 years ago we would be very
interested to see this information.

Please reply to me at slewis [at] mus-nature__ca with the name of your
institute and the age of the building.  I will then send details of
what specific information we are looking for.

We will share our results with all contributors of data and hope to
publish or otherwise broadly share the pooled data and conclusions.
Anonymity of data from individual institutions will be respected.

Suzanne Lewis

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 23, 2002