Subject: Roommate wanted for AIC

Roommate wanted for AIC

From: Randy Silverman <rsilverm>
Date: Friday, April 19, 2002
    author.

I'm looking for a roommate for the annual AIC Conference in Miami.
I've reserved a room at the conference hotel (Renaissance) from
Wednesday night, June 5th thru Sunday night, June 9th (five nights)
and would like to split the costs with another financially
challenged but spirited male.  Please contact me offline.

Randy Silverman
Preservation Librarian
University of Utah Marriott Library
295 South 1500 East