Subject: Source of parchment sought

Source of parchment sought

From: Clare Prince <clare.prince>
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2002
Sophie Laubin <laubinsophie [at] hotmail__com\|[gt    ]\| writes

>I am looking to buy parchment for a project I am completing. Does
>anyone know of a supplier in England or Ireland where I can buy
>recently made parchment?

A supplier in Ireland that makes parchment and vellum suitable for
calligraphy and bookbinding purposes is:

    Mr. J. Katz, Managing Director
    Vellum and Parchment Works Ltd
    PO Box 1
    Celbridge
    Co. Kildare
    Ireland
    +353 1 628 8270
    Fax: +353 0 1 627 3319

Alternatively, try Cowley's in England who supply a wide range of
parchment and vellum at:

    Wim Visscher, Managing Director
    William Cowley
    97 Caldecote Street