Subject: Filling material for polyester

Filling material for polyester

From: Cleo Cafmeyer <lodec>
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2002
I'm making a term-paper about restoration and conservation problems
of polyester sculptures (indoor/outdoor).  I'm currently working on
a polyester sculpture (indoor) of Munoz (The Watchmen).  A lot of
other materials like sand are mixed through the polyester.  One
finger is broken and I have to glue and fill the gaps again.  Has
someone suggestions on "filling materials" for polyester?

Cleo Cafmeyer
Student, SMAK, Ghent

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 28, 2002