Subject: Paper samples sought

Paper samples sought

From: James Ward <jcw2001>
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2002
    author.

I am looking for samples of paper made from the following fibres:

    Hemp
    Ramie
    Sisal
    Rice Straw
    Mechanical wood pulp (does a pure mechanical wood pulp paper
    exist?")
    Jute
    Bagasse

The samples are for a set of microscope slides of papermaking fibres
so they only need to be small, but 100% pure.

If anyone can help me, please email me at jcw2001 [at] bigpond__com

James Ward

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 26, 2002