Subject: Marking plastics

Marking plastics

From: Pamela Langdown <plangdown>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2002
Can anyone advise me on the best method of labelling dark coloured
plastic items, such as 'Melaware' plates and bowls, where tie on
labels cannot be used?  I also have problems labelling some
'Tupperware' products--very soft pencils do not work in spite of the
light colour of the item to be marked.  Any advise would be
appreciated.

Pam Langdown
Design Collection Manager
Arts Institute at Bournemouth