Subject: Article on condition surveys

Article on condition surveys

From: Joel Taylor <joeltayloronline>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2002
Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo [at] aol__com> writes

>I would like to recommend an article by Joel Taylor and Siobhan
>Stevenson, "Investigating subjectivity within collection condition
>surveys", in Museum Management and Curatorship, v. 18, n.1,
>1999:19-42.  This article provides a very effective format for
>evaluating condition surveys.

I wouldn't normally write in about this, but various people have
been trying to get hold of the article mentioned. If you're having
trouble getting a copy, and are interested in reading it, the
web site below has a PDF version. I also think you can get a copy of
that issue free if you register on the web site.

<URL:http://www.elsevier.com/inca/publications/store/3/0/4/5/8/>

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 21, 2002