Subject: Position at Quadriga Art

Position at Quadriga Art

From: Theodore Grunewald <tgrunewald>
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2002
Entry-level archives opening
Quadriga Art
New York City

Quadriga Art, a fast-paced, and rapidly expanding multi-national art
publishing and manufacturing concern seeks a qualified individual to
assist full-time in our Midtown Manhattan Executive Offices.

Requirements: The successful candidate must be visually oriented.
Fine Arts background a plus; though innate organizational skills,
speed, accuracy, pattern recognition, and a photographic memory are
more essential. Ideally, we are looking for a creative and energetic
individual who has had some prior experience processing collections.
Computer skills must include MS Word and Excel. Familiarity with
image digitization, MS Access, and DOS helpful.

Responsibilities: will include ongoing maintenance of active
commercial archives. Tasks include: editing and consolidation of
materials, updating of electronic and hard-copy finding aids,
processing of incoming product samples and indexing of same.
Candidate must be able to lift minimum 30 pound file boxes.
Candidate must be a self-starter, and be able to produce with a
minimal amount of supervision. Excellent interpersonal skills
required.

Salary: $27,000 to start with excellent benefits, 401K plan, and
half-day; full-pay summer hours. Exceedingly pleasant and friendly
work environment. Our company is performance-driven. Achievement is
recognized and rewarded; we emphasize that the potential for
promotion within the company is both rapid and real. This is a
secure growth-oriented opportunity for anyone interested in the
fields of Archives, Graphic Design, Art Printing, or Communications.

To learn more about Quadriga Art, Inc. and its collections, please
visit
<URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/exlibris/">
and search for "Quadriga"

Please send cover letter and a text (ASCII), PDF, or HTML version of
your resume to tgrunewald [at] quadrigaart__com or Fax: to 212-889-6868.

Theodore Grunewald
Chief Archivist
Quadriga Art, Inc.
Reproducta Co., Inc.