Subject: ULD BP-300

ULD BP-300

From: Noelle Shuey <nshuey>
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2002
I am interested in getting any and all input from any museums,
libraries, historic sites or other cultural organizations who have
used the chemical ULD BP-300 to fumigate their collections. I would
like to know generally what type of collections you have treated, if
individual items were vault fumigated or whether the entire
storage/exhibit area was fumigated, whether or not you covered all
of the collections items prior to treatment and whether or not you
noticed any adverse effects to your collections items as a result of
the fumigation.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 19, 2002