Subject: Storage of oversized drawings

Storage of oversized drawings

From: Avgi E. Tzakou <tzakou>
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2002
Does any one know how to store large papers (drawings) from the 19th
century as big as 8 x 6 meters (25 x 20 feet)?

I am working as an Architect with the Byzantine Museum of Athens,
Greece and I am designing the storage areas of the Museum. We have
no space to place them on shelves horizontally. Could we place them
inside cylindrical tubes?

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 19, 2002