Subject: Retouching

Retouching

From: Wassily Khoudiakov <wassilyrest>
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2002
I would like some information about retouching materials, solvents,
varnish and overpaint removal. I will make an overview and compare
materials which are in use in America and West-Europe and in Russia.
I would like to know more about B72; materials based on PVA; and
other methods which we are not using in Russia.

Wassily Khoudiakov
The Hermitage
S. Peterburg

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 12, 2002