Subject: MS2A reduced ketone resin

MS2A reduced ketone resin

From: Franklin Shores <fshores>
Date: Friday, March 1, 2002
We are looking to acquire a small amount of MS2A and are looking for
someone who may have purchased in the past and have more than they
need. It is an expensive resin  $600.00 approximately per kg. Before
we order I would like to hear from anyone willing to share some with
us. I will pay a fair price for some. If necessary I will purchase
from Wales, UK and sell to anyone who might need some.

Franklin Shores

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 5, 2002