Subject: Food products in museum collections

Food products in museum collections

From: Mary Beckett <mebeckett_2000>
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2002
Two years ago I wrote my undergraduate dissertation on the subject
of 'Food in Museum Collections: Deterioration, Conservation and
Display'.  I am now pursuing the subject for a PhD and am looking
for some help.  Although my undergraduate dissertation was fairly
broad, I need to narrow my field of research.  I was hoping people
may be able to make suggestions on contacts, problems they face in
their collection, questions they would like asking--anything really.
When I posted a mailing two years ago I had a good number of
replies, many of which were very useful.  I would be extremely
pleased to hear of any ideas, however bizarre they may seem!

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 19, 2002