Subject: Storage of currency

Storage of currency

From: Lynn C. Sniderman <lynn.c.sniderman>
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2002
I will soon be adding a large collection of old American currency to
our collection.  Since I will be ordering supplies and materials to
house the numismatic objects, I wondered if anyone had advice about
the preferred way to store a currency collection of several hundred
pieces.  I would be grateful for any advice about specific sleeves,
boxes, cataloging, etc.

Lynn Sniderman
Historical Archives
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland