Subject: Architectural drawings

Architectural drawings

From: Cecilia Vietto <cvietto>
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2002
I'm studying about transparent papers. At this moment, I'm working
like collaborator in a project of the school of architects of my
city, Rosario, Argentina. We have around 70 drawings on transparent
paper from 1933 it shows important public buildings. The biggest
problem that we have is to relax the drawings and flattening them.
Could anyone help me to find useful bibliographic references?

I have read the notes "Architectural Drawings on Transparent paper:
modifications of Conservation Treatments" by Hildegard Homburguer
and Barbara Korbel but I want to read of more experience and
investigations with this kind of papers and conservation treatments.

Cecilia Vietto

                Distributed: Thursday, February 14, 2002