Subject: Anoxia

Anoxia

From: Ercole Gialdi <rgi.ge>
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2002
Marcela Rossello de las Casas <marcelarossello [at] hotmail__com> writes

>I am interested in getting a fumigation chamber, I recall reading
>about an oxygen fumigation chamber called something like the Bubble.
>I would like to know if there is a manufacturer for this type of
>equipment or if one needs to build one for itself.  I will
>appreciate any information you can send me regarding inert gases
>fumigation chambers.

Please take a look to VELOXY system at our web site; works better
than a fumigation chamber and it is quite user friendly.

Dr. Ing. Ercole Gialdi
R.G.I. Resource Group Integrator s.r.l.
Viale N. Sauro 8
16145 Genova
+39 010 362 6002
Fax: +39 010 310 9440

                Distributed: Thursday, February 14, 2002