Subject: Anoxia

Anoxia

From: Marcela Rossello de las Casas <marcelarossello>
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2002
I am interested in getting a fumigation chamber, I recall reading
about an oxygen fumigation chamber called something like the Bubble.
I would like to know if there is a manufacturer for this type of
equipment or if one needs to build one for itself.  I will
appreciate any information you can send me regarding inert gases
fumigation chambers.

    **** Moderator's comments: There is a fair amount of information
    on this in Conservation OnLine (CoOL).
    See, for example

        <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/waac/
            wn/wn15/wn15-3/wn15-307.html>
        <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/abbey/
            an/an14/an14-8/an14-813.html>
        <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byauth/
            motylewski/pestnote.html>

    Note that the above URLs have been wrapped for email; there
    should be no newline.

Marcela Rossello
Objects Conservator
Batallon Tarma Norte 266