Subject: Unbuffered folders

Unbuffered folders

From: Audra Oliver <audra.oliver>
Date: Monday, January 28, 2002
I am looking for a source of unbuffered print and map folders 20
inches x 30 inches. I have tried University Products and Gaylord by
direct inquiry; Metal Edge by reviewing their catalog.  University
products has a larger size which could be cut down. Obviously, I'd
rather not have to cut something down (waste of time, stock and
money).  Does any one have a source for unbuffered folders of that
size or 21 x 31 inches?

As an aside, I understand that unbuffered stock is more universally
acceptable yet I was never able to find unbuffered, folding
envelopes (no glued seam) for negatives either.  Is there some
explanation for the trade going with buffered that I fail to
comprehend?

                 Distributed: Tuesday, February 5, 2002