Subject: Spores on textile

Spores on textile

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun>
Date: Friday, January 12, 2001
Some scientists come to visit my museum recently, and I was informed
that lots of spores are on several pieces of textiles. Those spores
are collected and are going to be examined.  Until now, these spores
have not bothered my collection; in other words there is no fungi
problem on those textiles. Should I clean those spores? Is there any
way to clean those spores up? How could I deal with these spores?

Zu-Chun Liao, Collection Manager
National Museum of Natural Science
Dept. of Anthropology
1, Kuan Chien Rd.