Subject: Airbrushes

Airbrushes

From: Robert K. MacDowell <macdowell_r>
Date: Friday, January 25, 2002
Thanks to the moderator for adding to my comments with the link to
Hall Equipment:
<URL:http://www.hallequipment.com/campbellhframe.html>. I checked
this out, and under the heading 'Residential' found a Model FP-2003.
It is claimed to be quiet, and is also small and should run on a
typical 115-Volt household circuit without any problems. The price
listed is $116.00!

If I were to need a replacement, that's the unit I'd try. At that
price, I'm tempted to just buy one anyway ;->

Campbell Hausfeld has their own web site
<URL:http://www.chpower.com/>, through which one should be able to
find a source in one's area, if buying the unit from Hall Equipment
doesn't work out.

Robert K. MacDowell
MacDowell Restorations

                 Distributed: Friday, January 25, 2002