Subject: Chipboard

Chipboard

From: Jake Kaner <jake.kaner>
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2002
I am currently researching into the treatment of furniture composed
of surface coated chipboard. I would be very grateful for any
information/data concerning the practical treatment of this
material.

Prof. Jake Kaner
Centre for furniture conservation and restoration
Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
High Wycombe
Bucks HP27   9NU
+44 1494 522 141

                Distributed: Thursday, January 24, 2002