Subject: Novus plexi wipes

Novus plexi wipes

From: Alexis Gould <agould>
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2002
I am wondering if anyone is familiar with Novus plexi wipes. I am
trying to find out if these wipes have cleaning fluid or anything on
them, or if they are plain cloths. We are hoping to use them on the
glass for some paintings--optical glass, very similar to camera
lenses, and we don't want streaking. (we will be using them with
de-natured alcohol).

Alexis Gould
Asst. Registrar for Exhibitions
Birmingham Museum of Art
2000 Eighth Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203-2278
205-254-2968
Fax: 205-254-2710

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 23, 2002