Subject: Regalrez

Regalrez

From: Belin Lahoz Soler <b-lahoz>
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2002
I am interested in learning about Regal-Rez varnish. If anyone has
used it for oil-paintings, please send some information about its
qualities. I would also like to know how to prepare it (components
and proportions). I know it takes Shellsol or Naphtha, Tinuvin and
Kraton, but I need more details. Thank you very much.

    **** Moderator's comments:
    See Jill Whitten. Regalrez 1094: Properties and Uses.
    Technical Exchange. WAAC Newsletter Volume 17, Number 1, Jan
    1995, p.10.
    <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/waac/wn/wn17/wn17-1/wn17-104.html>

Belin Lahoz
Curator, Spain

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 23, 2002