Subject: Water purification

Water purification

From: Lydia C. Egunnike <l.egunnike>
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2002
We are in the process of replacing our current Perma-Ro Reverse
Osmosis/ High-Pure 4 Module Laboratory water systems. To ensure the
new system meets our requirements I am trying to track down current
water quality specifications and equipment requirements (e.g.
conductivity levels) for paper conservation use.

Lydia Egunnike
Senior Conservator
Collection Preservation
State Library of Queensland