Subject: Stretchers

Stretchers

From: Laszlo Cser <laszlo>
Date: Sunday, January 6, 2002
In my "Open Letter to Conservator's Stretcher TM Clients" of 20
November, 2001, I presented for your information a general outline
of events relating to the insolvency of Wingrill Ltd., the
authorized manufacturer of the Conservator's Stretcher TM line of
products. At that time, no suitable manufacturer was found to take
up the mantle to continue authorized production. Many dealers and
distributors, artists, conservators, restorers, museums and art
galleries contacted me personally to inquire about the future of the
Conservator's Stretcher TM. In response, I requested your patience
to await a resolution of these disruptive events.

It gives me great pleasure to reintroduce to you the Conservator's
Stretcher TM product line in conjunction with the founding of a
remarkable new company, Chaloria Wood Arts, Inc. I have entered into
a licensing agreement which gives Chaloria Wood Arts, Inc. the sole
rights to manufacture, market, and distribute the Conservator's
Stretcher TM line of products in Canada and the United States. This
company offers a wealth of manufacturing experience with two primary
goals in mind: producing the highest quality products with the best
possible pricing, and providing exceptional customer service. I will
be directly involved with Chaloria Wood Arts, Inc. in decision
making processes relating to all aspects of the Conservator's
Stretcher TM product line, as well as ongoing research and
development of this and other art related products.

We are now offering a choice of basswood or eastern white pine
stretchers. However, and perhaps more importantly, it is the
original and authentic product that you can be used and presented
with confidence.

If you have any questions or orders, please call Gord Gray of
Chaloria Wood Arts Inc., at 613-475-6561. Or please feel free to
contact me directly.

Please accept my many thanks for your patience and considerations,
and I extend to you this heartfelt invitation in the hope that the
continued success of the Conservator's Stretcher TM will serve and
enhance our mutual benefit and professional endeavours.

Laszlo Cser
CAPC  PA AIC  CAPHC

                  Distributed: Monday, January 7, 2002