Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request>
Date: Thursday, December 20, 2001
Like many people I will be taking the holiday week off, and there
may not be any mailings until the New Year, though I'll try to check
and get anything urgent sent out.

Fair working: In January I will be travelling a great deal and the
mailings will be less frequent than usual. I'll give priority to
time-sensitive material such as job/conference postings, so next
month's mailings might be a bit less lively than they have been.

I wish all of you a joyous holiday season and thank you for your
contributions to this forum; I wish I were able to thank you each
individually.

walter

                Distributed: Thursday, December 20, 2001