Subject: Anoxic storage

Anoxic storage

From: Jon Lonnve <jonl>
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2001
I participate in a Swedish project that looks in to long-term
storage of museum objects in oxygen-free atmospheres. We also do
research on oxygen-free storage as a non-toxic alternative to
pesticides. We would like to get in contact with other conservators
that do inert storage of museum objects. We would also be very
grateful to get some information about where you may see museum
objects displayed in inert atmospheres today.

    author.

Jon Lonnve
Conservator
Tromso Museum