Subject: pH meter and electrodes

pH meter and electrodes

From: Hilary A. Kaplan <hkaplan>
Date: Friday, December 14, 2001
I am looking for updated information on pH meters and electrodes for
a new paper conservation lab. I checked the DistList Archives and
was startled to see exchanges from the late 1980's--one of which
included the last time I personally posed this particular question.
There were a couple of additional inquiries this year, but I did not
locate the recommendations responding to them.  Technology has no
doubt changed since I first investigated this issue more than a
decade ago and I'd be grateful for your input. Please feel free to
contact me directly, should you prefer, and I will summarize the

Hilary A. Kaplan
Conservator
Georgia Department of Archives and History
330 Capitol Avenue, SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
404-656-3554
Fax: 404-651-8471