Subject: Vacuum hot table available

Vacuum hot table available

From: John Burke <jb>
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2001
The Oakland Museum of California has an old steam-heated vacuum hot
table for painting conservation that we do not want to relocate to
our new conservation lab.  The table is custom made with a 5x7
aluminum platen, and weighs a ton. We have no idea if it still
works, but are willing to give it away to some adventurous soul if
they would take it off our hands before January 15.  For further
information, call Milada Machova at 510-238-3806.

    author.

John Burke

                 Distributed: Monday, December 17, 2001