Subject: Fan

Fan

From: Marius Cini <marius>
Date: Friday, December 7, 2001
I am currently working on a 19th? century folded hand fan that has
two hand-painted inserts. On the front insert, the name 'Fortung'
appears. I have been trying to identify this artist and have been
unsuccessful.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could shed some light on
this artist. Has anyone encountered this name in any similar or
different circumstances?

                 Distributed: Friday, December 7, 2001