Subject: Source for post binders

Source for post binders

From: Grimm Book Bindery <info>
Date: Friday, December 7, 2001
Margaret Monroe <margaret_h_monroe [at] dot__ca__gov> writes

>I need some hardware so I can use a supply of old post binders for
>our records/archives.

We actually make post binders and can also supply the posts.  The
size posts we supply are the same size as a standard 3 hole punch.
If you're interested, feel free to let me know what exactly you
need.  IE: How many, how thick the paper in the binders is, etc. I
can then let you know the costs to see if you would like to order
some.  The posts come in different lengths and also have extentions.

Tracy Lamphere
Grimm Book Bindery
6880 Gisholt Drive
Madison, WI  53713