Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Friday, December 7, 2001
The DistList will on a one week hiatus from now until Dec. 17, 2001.
This is the last mailing until then.

Following my return, messages that have arrived during my absence
will be sent out in small mailings over the course of a week or
more, so do not assume that a message will go out immediately upon
my return. As there is usually a considerable backlog, sometimes
items get misplaced, so if you don't see your posting by December 21
please let me know by writing to consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu

                 Distributed: Friday, December 7, 2001