Subject: Source for epoxy resin sought

Source for epoxy resin sought

From: Amanda Pagliarino <amanda.pagliarino>
Date: Monday, December 3, 2001
I am looking for an Australian retailer of Epotek 301-2 epoxy resin,
made by Epoxy Technology Inc.  They list their Australian
distributor as Teknis but I have not been able to locate them or get
a response from their web site contact.  Have any Australian
conservators used this product and if so from where was it sourced?
Alternately, other than Hxtal NYL-1 have any other epoxy products
readily available in Australia, been successfully used for glass
repair?

Amanda Pagliarino
Conservator, Sculpture
Queensland Art Gallery