Subject: Folder stock

Folder stock

From: Susan Russick <russicks>
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2001
We are looking for materials for folders measuring 44.5 x 74 inches
with the fold or join along the 74 inch side.  We have several
folders to make and would love to find a roll of material 44 inches
wide x 50 yards.

Ideally, we would like an alkaline heavy weight paper or thin board
around 20 pt. or 320 gsm.

So far, we have been unable to find anything appropriate which will
be less than $50 per folder.  Any suggestions?

Susan Russick
Director of Conservation Services
The Newberry Library
60 West Walton Street