Subject: Soapstone

Soapstone

From: Susie Lamb <suse_lamb>
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2001
I have an oriental incense burner made from soapstone. It have
suffered serious fire damage and is stained black. The surface
particulates can be cleaned off fairly easily but the staining
within the body itself is proving to be much harder to remove. Does
anyone have any suggestions of the best course of action to take or
am I going to have to be satisfied with black soapstone?

Suzanne Lamb

                 Distributed: Tuesday, December 4, 2001