Subject: Mass spectra for terpenes

Mass spectra for terpenes

From: Genevieve Sansoucy <genevieve_sansoucy>
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2001
I am compiling mass spectra of terpene molecules for research
purposes and I am looking for mass spectra from GCMS analysis for
diterpenes, sesquiterpenes and triterpenes found in  resins (or
plants) used in conservation or  found in archaeology. I would
prefer mass spectra obtained from a quadrupole detector. I have
problems identifying terpenes in copals, manilla and also elemi
resins.

If anybody is aware of a mass spectra library of natural products,
please let me know.

Genevieve Sansoucy
Conservation Scientist
Canadian Conservation Institute