Subject: History of the Intermuseum Conservation Association

History of the Intermuseum Conservation Association

From: Rebecca A. Rushfield <wittert>
Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2001
    author.

For a history of the Intermuseum Conservation
Association which is to celebrate its 50th birthday
in 2002, I would like to speak with anyone who worked
or did an internship there. If you are willing to be
interviewed or you have personal photographs or
documents which you are willing to share, please
contact me at <wittert [at] juno__com> or 718-575-2702
(phone and fax).

Rebecca Rushfield

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 27, 2001