Subject: Multilingual Conservation Dictionary

Multilingual Conservation Dictionary

From: Vasilike Argyropoulos <bessie>
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2001
We cordially invite you to the presentation of the Multilingual
Conservation Dictionary on Friday, November 30, 2001 at 19:30 at the
Ministry of Culture, Amphitheatre in Athens, Greece. This multimedia
Dictionary was awarded financial support by the European Commission,
Program CONNECT.

The project was organized and developed by following institutional
partners:

    The coordinating body, Technological Educational Institution of
    Athens (T.E.I. Athens), Greece;

    The University of Manchester, United Kingdom;

    Fachhochschule fur Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (FHTW),
    Germany;

    Instituut Collectie Nederland (ICN), The Netherlands;

    EVTEK Institute of Art and Design, Vantaa, Finland;

    P.K. Net Informatics Ltd., Greece;

    The University of Athens

For more information, please contact

    Dr. Vasilike Argyropoulos,
    T.E.I. Athens,
    <bessie [at] teiath__gr>

Vasilike Argyropoulos
The President of the T.E.I. of Athens and the Head of the Department
of Conservation of Antiquities and Works of Art

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 27, 2001