Subject: Sampling

Sampling

From: Pierre-Emmanuel Nyeborg <penyeborg>
Date: Monday, November 19, 2001
I have to plan and estimate the cost of a survey on a collection of
over 1 million items comprising varied sizes and processes, prints
and negatives, including glass and plastic, color slides, negatives
and prints, etc.

I am having trouble figuring out the size of the sample we should
examine to get an accurate view of the problems. And I also have
problems figuring out the time needed for the examination of each
sample. I would appreciate any suggestion, remarks or advice. Thank
you in advance,

Pierre-Emmanuel Nyeborg

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 20, 2001