Subject: Preservation photocopying

Preservation photocopying

From: Hilary A. Kaplan <hkaplan>
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2001
I've received a call from a citizen interested in preservation
photocopy.  In the past, we've used Booklab and Northern Archival
Copying when this need arose, but I believe these businesses are no
longer available.  I've looked in the DistList Archives and have not
found recent discussions about preservation photocopying. Since this
process still has a role to play, I'd be grateful if someone with
up-to-date knowledge could provide contact information for those
still performing this service. Thanks,

Hilary A. Kaplan
Conservator
Georgia Department of Archives and History
330 Capitol Avenue, SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
404-656-3554
Fax: 404-651-8471