Subject: Non-reflective Plexiglas

Non-reflective Plexiglas

From: Norman E. Muller <nmuller>
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2001
I would be interested in hearing of conservator's experience with
Tru Vue's new anti reflective plexiglas compared with non-reflective
glass laminate, such as Denglas.  Some have said that plexiglas is
not good for loans, since it has a tendency to expand and warp.  But
how much are we talking about, and under what conditions?

Norman Muller

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 6, 2001