Subject: Keepsafe Systems

Keepsafe Systems

From: Jerry Shiner <keepsafe>
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2001
Keepsafe Systems is now the North American commercial representative
for Micro Climate Technology. MCT produces reliable units capable of
delivering air at a constant humidity (regardless of temperature
change) to up to 6000 cubic feet of non-sealed display or storage
space. See <URL:http://www.keepsafe.ca> for more information,
including new product information, suggested applications,
instructions for use, illustrations, prices, support articles and
links. We no longer offer a printed catalogue, so most of our web
pages have been formatted as printer-friendly for your convenience.

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems
Supplies and solutions for oxygen-free and microclimate storage and
    display
Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems
Microclimate and Oxygen-free storage supplies and solutions
800-683-4696
Fax: 416-703-5991

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 6, 2001