Subject: Digital thermohygrometer

Digital thermohygrometer

From: Paola Bevilacqua <p.bevilacqua>
Date: Friday, October 26, 2001
I wish to buy a digital thermohygrometer. The instrument will be
used by students of a school for book conservators for climate
surveys, and to calibrate the old fashioned thermohygrographs we
still use for long-term recordings, and for didactic purposes. The
qualities needed are: easy to use, reliable, and that will last for
several years; it should be possible to re-calibrate it in an easy
way. It should not be too expensive. If you already use one of those
instruments, I would appreciate your suggestions.

                 Distributed: Monday, October 29, 2001