Subject: Survey on bronze treatment

Survey on bronze treatment

From: Tara Shedlosky <tara.shedlosky>
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2001
    author.

I am a graduate student studying protective coatings for outdoor
bronze conservation, in The Department of Polymers and Coatings at
North Dakota State University.  I am conducting a survey to better
understand the methods of outdoor bronze conservation. Results of
this study will help us to better develop new coating systems for
outdoor bronze conservation.

If you work with outdoor bronze, you are invited to participate in
this study.  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated in making
this a meaningful survey, however, participation is voluntary.  The
survey will be conducted on-line and will be completely anonymous.
No names will be used in the survey and email addresses will not be
tracked, nor will any other information, which could link a person
with the survey be obtained. Only group comparisons will be made and
reported in summary form.  If you have any questions about
information on the rights of human subject participants in research,
please call the NDSU IRB at 701-231-8908.

It should take approximately 20 minutes to complete the
questionnaire. The questionnaire can be found at
<URL:http://www.ndsu.edu/ndsu/nlillebe/bronze/> The username and
password for the entry is "bronze" .

If you have any questions about this project, please call me at
701-231-9687, or my adviser, Dr. Bierwagen at 701-231-8294.  If you
would prefer to contact me electronically my email address is
Tara.Shedlosky [at] ndsu__nodak__edu.

If you wish to receive a copy of the research results please e-mail
me, and I will send you the results later this fall. Please only
answer the survey once. Thank you for your time,

Tara Shedlosky
North Dakota State University
Department of Polymers and Coatings
151A Dunbar Hall