Subject: Dry paper pulp

Dry paper pulp

From: Sophie Haake <knutwuchtig24>
Date: Friday, October 26, 2001
Kecia Fong <klfong [at] onebox__com> writes

>Does anyone know of a source for acid free dry paper pulp?  I am
>interested in using the material for poultices.

Arbocel, which is available at Kremer Pigmente might be the right
material, but I am not sure. At <URL:http://www.kremer-pigmente.de/>
is more information about the different qualities and properties of
the paper pulp. To order it in North America contact

    Kremer Pigments Inc.
    228 Elizabeth Street
    New York City
    212-219-2394