Subject: Memorial fund for David Findley

Memorial fund for David Findley

From: Noelle Ocon <nocon>
Date: Monday, October 29, 2001
A scholarship fund in memory of David Findley has been established.
If you wish, please send donations to the following:

    Elon Home for Children
    c/o Kim Futrell
    P.O. Box 157
    Elon, NC 27244

Please direct any questions concerning the fund to Ms. Futrell at
336-538-6121

If you have any other questions, comments, stories to share etc.,
please contact Billy Brown, David Beaudin, Perry Hurt or me at the
NCMA, 919-839-6262.  We would like to extend our thanks to the
Conservation Community for their warmth and support.

Noelle Ocon
Assistant Conservator of Paintings

                 Distributed: Monday, October 29, 2001